Fair. Safe. Filipino.
- What is OWTO?
- OWTO is a TNC or a RIDE SHARING Company made by Filipinos for Filipinos. And we provide fairer fares and safer rides. Fair. Safe. Filipino.
- Why OWTO?
- Because of OWTO’s vision is to provide premium services to the Filipino public transport communities by introducing safety and security innovations and by promoting competitive fares.
- Start using OWTO.
- Download OWTO from Google Play and Apple App Store.
- Where is OWTO available?
- Right now, OWTO is available in Metro Manila, CAMANAVA area, and some parts of Bulacan, Rizal, and Cavite.
- What are the available vehicles for OWTO?
The vehicles available for OWTO are:
All of which should have an engine of 1,200cc and above. For subcompacts, e.g., Toyota Wigo, Hyundai Eon, and others, they are also available.
- 7 seaters (SUV)
- How fair is OWTO's fare?
- OWTO has a balanced fare compared to the current rate of the competition.
- How does dynamic pricing work?
- Dynamic pricing only happens in areas, or at times, where the supply doesn’t meet the demand. This normally happens in CBD’s in high foot traffic areas, and during rush hours, and during a bad weather.