Fair. Safe. Filipino.
- Are PA and CPC a requirement to join OWTO?
- Yes. As mandated by the LTFRB, for a partner to be able to join any TNC, they should have a valid PA or CPC, so that they would not be considered colorum vehicles.
- What if my PA and CPC are already expired?
- Please proceed to LTFRB to renew it.
- What if I don't belong to the current common base of drivers cut by LTFRB can I still register?
- As of the moment, we at OWTO are only accepting partners with valid CPC and PA, who belongs to the common base of drivers cut by LTFRB.
- How about hatchbacks?
The LTFRB said that the accreditation of hatchback units would be subject to the following conditions:
- Hatchback units shall be accepted subject to a transition period of three years in order for the peers to recoup their investment;
- Hatchback units shall only be allowed to operate within Metro Manila. Hatchback units are prohibited from operating in the provinces of Laguna, Bulacan, Rizal, and Cavite; and
- Hatchback units shall charge lower fares to be approved by the LTFRB.
- Can I use my PA/CPC to drive with all TNCs in the country?
- Since the driver base is now a common pool for all TNCs.
- How many vehicles can I register for a PA or CPC?
- One vehicle, one PA or CPC.